Excellent Article on co-relating multiple logic apps which I find very useful. I am re-blogging this blog written by toon vanhoutte.
When using a generic and decoupled integration design, your integrations span often multiple Logic Apps. For troubleshooting purposes, it’s important to be able to correlate these separate Logic Apps with each other. Recently, a new feature has been introduced to improve this.
Existing correlation functionality
- Let’s create a Logic App with a simple request trigger.
- Invoke the Logic App. In the run history details, you will notice a correlation id.
- Now, update the Logic App to call another Logic App.
- Invoke the parent Logic App. In their run history details, you will notice that they both share the same id. This is because Logic Apps automatically adds the x-ms-client-tracking-id HTTP header, when calling the child Logic App. If this header is present, that’s the value taken for the correlation id.
- Your client application can also provide this HTTP header, so a custom correlation id is used.
- This results in these…
View original post 566 more words